Edmund Eastfield knows the ways to get a work visa in Dubai. If you are in the process of business expansion, then let us do all the hard work for you.
Types of Working Visas Issued in Dubai?
Before getting a work visa in Dubai, one must obtain a visa to enter the UAE. The UAE government issues many types of entry permits to non-nationals, including:
- Entry permit visas
- Visit visas
- Tourist visas
- Student visas
- Multiple-entry visas
- Visas for medical treatment
Firstly, the process should be started to get a permit and live in Dubai.
All You’ll Need to Get a Work Permit in Dubai
In order to be eligible to work in Dubai, foreign nationals will have to get a residency visa as well as a work visa and following document will be required to be produced.
- Original passport and it copy
- Passport photos
- Copy of a valid company card
- Certificate of health
- Entry permit issued by the Ministry of Labor
- Proof of payment of the application fee
All applicants are required to pass through a medical checkup upon arrival in Dubai.
The required documents to obtain a Dubai work permit include:
- Employment contract
- Copies of birth certificate, passport and marriage certificate (if married)
- Proof of accommodations in Dubai for example copy of a tenancy contract
- Proof of sufficient financial means to support themselves in Dubai
Steps that Are Necessary to Obtain a Dubai Work Permit
Employers are solely responsible to sponsor the work visa for all the employees in the company. The employer is also required to pay the visa cost and any other related expenses. The procedure is as below:
- An application should be submitted to the Ministry of Labor to hire a foreign employee.
- The Ministry then grants an entry visa, which allows the employee to enter the UAE and stay for a period of up to 30 days.
- After traveling to Dubai, employee has 60 days to apply the work residence visa.
- Once employee has reached in Dubai, Employer initiates the process of applying for work permit. This is also called a labor card.
- Next step is to apply an Emirates ID for which employee needs to visit the nearest Emirates ID office. Important to mention that valid passport and entry visa are required to me kept along.
- Employee must then go to nearest medical examination center for blood test screening and Xray is some cases.
- The employee submits an application for a residence visa through the immigration authorities.
- All necessary documents should be kept along with the employee when they visit the Department of Naturalization and Residency Dubai (DNRD) to get their residence visa stamped on the passport.
Once residence is obtained, employee is free to live and work in Dubai.