Sponsor your parents for Dubai Visa – A Reliable Platform
Are you a foreign national resident of Dubai? Do you wish to live with your parents in Dubai? Okay. So, you are allowed to bring your parents to UAE. You can sponsor your parents’ residence visa in Dubai. However, it is not that easy. You have to go through a mind-boggling process. You have to meet certain requirements.
It is quite challenging. If you want to keep yourself away from this scenario, we are here for you. With the help of our experts, Edmund East Field can help you to get your parents’ visa in Dubai without any hassle and in the most professional way.
Eligibility criteria for obtaining a parents’ visa in UAE
To sponsor parents’ residence visas in Dubai, you must meet the country’s eligibility criteria. Without that, you cannot sponsor your parents’ visa in UAE. following are the terms and conditions, that you must meet to obtain your parents visa UAE.
To sponsor your parents in Dubai, you need to have a minimum salary of AED 20,000 or AED 19,000. This will ensure that you are financially stable and can support your parents in a foreign country.
For sponsoring parents residential visa, you must reside in an apartment with a minimum of two bedrooms (The registered tenancy contract of the sponsor attested by Ejari).
Whom can you sponsor?
You need to sponsor both your mother and father. And for that, you need to show proof that you are their only breadwinner.
In case, one of your parents is deceased or divorced, you need to carry the documentary proof.
Documents required for sponsoring parents’ residence visa in UAE
If you meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria you can sponsor your parent’s visa UAE. But for that, you will require some documents. We have listed them below for you. Have a look at them.
- An attested online form.
- The registered tenancy contract of the sponsor attested by Ejari
- Attested salary certificate of the sponsor
- Photocopy of the passport of the sponsor
- The visa page of the sponsor
- Photocopy of the passport of the parents
- Passport size picture of the parents with white background
- Emirates ID of the sponsor
- Bank statement for the last three months with a stamp.
- Sponsor Account IBAN Number
- DEWA bill
- Parents’ national ID card is required for the Pakistan and Afghanistan nationalities
- Consanguinity certificate from the respective consulate (Affidavit must mention that the sponsor is financially stable and is capable of sponsoring his or her parents in the UAE). It should be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of UAE, and translated into Arabic.
- Fresh electric bill of the house, if owned by the sponsor not rented
If you already own these mandatory documents, then you can get your hands on a parents’ visa.
Edmund Eastfield services
Obtaining parents residential visa for UAE is not a piece of cake as you have to pass through a challenging procedure. But when we are here, so you do not need to worry. With the help of our professionals, Edmund East Field can fulfill your task time effectively and conveniently. So if you wish to sponsor your parents’ visa, feel free to contact us.