Are you considering relocating to the UAE but are unaware of how to obtain the UAE Residence Visa? As with any relocation to a new nation, you must first verify that the residency visa. You receive permits to achieve your objectives as there are various types of residency visas with different rules and regulations.
If you are planning to be part of the evolving economy, here’s a simple guide you must know before applying for a residency visa.
Why should you get a residency visa?
A UAE Residence Visa opens many options for overseas citizens. Here are a few reasons why you must consider getting a UAE residency visa.
- Personal UAE bank account
- Access to one of the best national healthcare
- UAE driver’s license
- Tax-free status
Types of UAE Residence Visa:
- Work Visa: Expats who are employed by a private or government organization are sponsored.
- Family Visa: Expats with residence visas in the UAE can sponsor the UAE Family Visa for their dependents, including spouses, children, and parents. After completing the visa process, male employees may bring their immediate family as long as they earn a minimum pay of 4,000 AED or 3,000 AED with accommodation.
On the other hand, women encounter more rigorous sponsorship conditions, and the procedures differ based on the Emirate. Women in Dubai must seek special approval from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GFDRA) and earn at least 10,000 AED per month; nevertheless, single moms can sponsor their child visa renewal Dubai.
- Student Visa: International students from around the globe are eligible to get a student visa when enrolled at an educational institution in the UAE.
- Investor Visa: For those individuals seeking to invest in a business or property in the UAE.
Rules and Regulations of Residence Visa:
People from all nations, with the exception of Emirati nationals and citizens of GCC countries. Will need a residence visa to live in the UAE. Unlike other nations, you can only apply for UAE Residence Visa within the Emirati territory. Hence, to initially enter the country, you need to get UAE to visit visa.
In the case of receiving a job offer during a visit to UAE, you can apply for a work visa by exiting the country or the company can process a “status change” procedure in order for you to remain in the country.
You can apply for a two-year residency visa. If you invest in a property in Dubai valued at more than one million dirhams. However, the investor residency visa does not allow you a work permit and one needs to visit UAE after every 6 months. Hence, spending more than 6 months outside the UAE may revoke the residency visa.
You don’t need to worry if you are considering starting a business in the UAE but don’t have employer sponsorship. Through the establishment of your company, you can obtain a work permit and then residency. Whether you want to incorporate in a free zone or on the UAE mainland, our professional team at Edmund Eastfield provides can assist you with UAE visa services.
Is the option of permanent residency available?
Depending on your situation, most residence visas are valid for one, two, or three years. The Gold Card category, on the other hand, provides a 10-year, automatic UAE visa renewal to investors in public-sector initiatives involving at least 10,000,000 AED, new company formation, or specialized abilities in medical, art, science, engineering, and other fields.
Aside from these long-term categories. Most individuals are eligible to apply for general UAE Residence Visa Renewal Services with the guidance of our professional team.