Man is constantly in pursuit of happiness. In our journey towards finding a greener pasture, we are often taken across seas, miles upon miles away from home to a foreign land that often later becomes home, our second home, and a place of residence. This is true about the greater population of the people currently domicile in the UAE, some over many years while others just about a few years. But whether you have come to settle in the UAE for decades or you just migrated and consider this beautiful land of a futuristic city as your second home acquiring and renewing a UAE Family Visa is paramount in your pursuit of happiness.
Your place of residence becomes home
Many residents of the UAE have lived in the emirates long enough to call it home. But what is a home without your family and household? The answer lies in the difficulty one might presume abounds in securing the necessary documentation needed to bring their immediate family over from their home country to the new home. edmundeastfield has the answer you would prefer; a hassle-free procedure at the best affordable prices. Your place of residence could become home if you are well acquainted with the requirements and go about procuring them in the most hassle-free manner. That is what edmundeastfield does for our customers; we make it easy to bring your home closer.
They can all come with a UAE Family Visa
You can literarily bring every member of your immediate family over to the UAE If you are on the UAE Residence Visa, among those you can bring with the Family Visa UAE include:
- YOUR WIFE – It is interesting to know that for a Wife Visa UAE a Muslim resident who wishes can sponsor two wives if he meets certain terms set out by the GDRFA.
- YOUR SONS – If they are 18 years old or under You can sponsor your sons. If however they are above the age limit but are students the law still permits sponsorship up to the age of 21 but must enter the UAE at least once every six months if studying abroad otherwise their UAE visa will be canceled
- YOUR DAUGHTER – You can also sponsor your daughters but only if they are unmarried.
- YOUR STEPCHILDREN – To sponsor your stepchildren you will require a written No Objection Certificate from the biological parent. The visa in this case is valid for one year and renewable
- YOUR PARENTS – You can also sponsor Parents Visa UAE, provided you meet the following conditions:
- I a Ready to sponsor both parents unless one of them has passed away
- Ready to pay a deposit as a guarantee for each parent
- You are prepared to get your parents a medical insurance policy
- You earn a monthly salary of AED 20,000 or AED 19,000 plus a two-bedroom accommodation.
All the documents you will need for sponsoring a UAE Family Visa
- A UAE Visa Application Form (you can fill and submit online through edmundeastfield.com or through a registered typing office).
- Passport copies of the family member(s) being sponsored are essential.
- Passport-size pictures of the family member(s) by the sponsor.
- Medical clearance certificate for any family member who is over 18 years old from an authorized clinic.
- The original and copy of legalized marriage certificate.
- Proof of accommodation in UAE, such as the registered tenancy contract.
- The latest utility bill.
- Copy of the sponsor’s employment contract or the company contract.
- Proof of the monthly salary the sponsor earns.
Won’t you rather have it the easy way?
People are often met with unforeseen difficulties and sudden disappointment in their noble quest to either procure a UAE Residence visa or while opting for a UAE visa renewal. At edmundeastfield, we are offering you peace of mind, it’s beyond what money can buy. Remember that within the 30 days grace period allowed by every resident by the UAE Government upon visa expiration the visa renewal becomes eminent as the residence visa has to be renewed before the end of that period to avoid incurring fines. Our team of seasoned staff will provide you with guidance as well as careful handling of all procedures, from start to finish, leaving you with nothing less than satisfaction.